make up revolution palette collection | courtneyleighblogs


Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow Palettes.
Recently I've been loving these eyeshadow palettes from Makeup Revolution so I thought I'd share them with you. I originally got these palettes from the 12 Days Of Christmas Box that Makeup Revolution brought out last Christmas. 

Makeup Revolution palettes.

So inside the christmas box, you got three eyeshadow palettes and these are the palettes that I got. So I got the Night Shimmers palette, The Matte 18 EDIT and the Matte Forecast Edit 2017. As these were sold within the box I don't actually think you can buy these separately now which is a shame however, Makeup Revolution do very similar palettes that I'm sure will have similar sorts of shades.
  
Makeup Revolution Night Shimmers.
Probably my favourite palette out of all 3 palettes is the Night Shimmers palette. It's full of gorgeous warm shimmery tones which are perfect for the autumn season now approaching. The shimmers are also insanely pigmented which is amazing considering the price of their palettes.


Makeup Revolution Matte 18 Edit.

This matte palette is also incredible its full off very light buildable shades and the ultra dark shades too which makes it a perfect palette for that everyday basic use. There's also an amazing selection of colours for every skin tone for defining the crease.


Makeup Revolution Matte Forecast Edit 2017.

This palette is very similar to the previous palette, however this palette adds a little bit more colour to shades than the previous one. I love the orange / brown shades in this palette I think they just add a little something more to an everyday basic look. This palette really does have a little something for everyone for an everyday basis.


I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know if you've tried anything from Makeup Revolution. I'm eager to try more of their products!





4 comments

  1. I haven't tried Makeup Revolution eye shadow before, but I have heard so many good things and all of these palettes look beautiful! The 12 days of Christmas looks so good this year too!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely give them a try they're so good for the price! x

      Delete
  2. I'm really loving Makeup Revolution and these palettes look gorgeous! They're so affordable. My fave is their powder highlighters.

    Alice www.accordingtoalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love their highlighters! They're soooo blinding! x

      Delete