lottie london - the rusts | courtneyleighblogs

Lottie London Shadow Swatch - The Rusts. 

I'm a huge Lottie London crusher, I just think all their products are super quirky and cute. Especially the packaging! I used to always eye of the Lottie London products in my local Superdrug store whenever I went in there, however after watching Emily Canham's video on youtube of her trying Lottie London products, I was sold! You can watch Emily's video here



Lottie London Shadow Swatch - The Rusts.

The one thing I was really eager to try out was the eyeshadow palettes. The one I was excited to try was the Rose Golds palette but it wasn't available in local store so I opted for The Rusts palette.


Lottie London - The Rusts shadows.

There's a lot of cool tones in this palette which I love because I'm not the most confident person when it comes to eyeshadow so I thought this palette would be perfect to practice with. My favourite shades from this palette are the shimmer shades. They are absolutely stunning and they're so pigmented!



Lottie London The Rusts Shimmer Swatches.

Some of the matte shades aren't as pigmented as I'd want them too be however they are buildable which is fine for me because I can work on making my eyeshadow better. My favourite matte shade is the orange shade (lauren) it's so cute and makes my eye colour pop so much.


Lottie London The Rusts Matte Swatches.


Have you tried any products from Lottie London? What's your favourite product? Let me know!!

Thanks for reading,






2 comments

  1. Lottie London have some brilliant products, especially when you considering the price! The palette looks stunning xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they're super cheap! I love their products xx

      Delete