barry m nails ; spring edition design | courtneyleighblogs

  

Hiya lovelies, 

having freshly painted nails is something I appreciate so much, so when I actually sit down and make the effort to make them look pretty I feel like it needs to be shared. I'm no nail artist so my nails never look amazing but I do like to try and make them look pretty or at least some what cute, so I thought I'd show you how I've done my nails and what shades I used.


 

My nails have never ever been long and I don't think they ever will. They grow to a certain length, go flimsy and then break. However, they're doing well at the moment (I say well like they're really long), and I thought I'd paint them cute pastel colours as we're coming up to spring / easter. So for my thumb, 3rd finger and pinky I used the Barry M Gelly nail varnish in the shade Prickly Pear. I love these shade and is usually my go - to shade whenever I want something quick and cute. It's such a beautiful pastel-ish shade of purple and super cute for spring. On my 2nd finger I used the same Gelly nail varnish but in the shade Rose Hip. In the bottle this colour looks like a gorgeous very pale pink, almost the colour of a strawberry milkshake, however when applied it's pretty much white. I mean it's not blinding white, but it's definitely not the shade of pink in the bottle which is annoying but it's still cute nevertheless. Finally, for my 4th finger I used the Coconut Infusion nail polish from Barry M in the shade Laguna. I think this was my first ever Barry M nail polish I bought and I fell in love with it. I love the coconut infused polishes because they care for your nails as well as make them look cute, win win. 

As a top coat to make sure they don't chip I used the Barry M Plumpy Topcoat. This just makes the nails look extra shiny and look more like a gel than just a basic nail polish.

This was just a little post to share my nails with you because I take pride in when they look cute. Have any of you tried the Barry M polishes? What are your favourites, let me know!

Thanks for reading!







6 comments

  1. These shades are flawless. I'm pretty sure I have Rose Hip somewhere but I have such a massive box of Barry M nail stuff that it's a bit lost! Your nails look adorable in those mixed colours!

    Ashley x
    https://ashlexyz.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are all super cute! I was a little disappointed with rose hip I wanted it to be more pink than what it came out 😭 Thank you!!

      Courtney x

      Delete
  2. What a pretty combo! I'm awful at nails but these look like some great nail polishes xx

    Morgan // www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so bad at nails unless I take a lot of time to proper concentrate haha! they are great would recommend them definitely

      Courtney x

      Delete
  3. Love all the colors! perfect for spring and summer! Great combo! xx C&K

    ReplyDelete