saturday pamper day | courtneyleighblogs

Hi lovelies!


Usually I have my lazy days on a Sunday but I somehow managed to squeeze one in on a Saturday and I'm loving it. So I thought I'd share with you some of the things I do to have a little pamper day!

So first off, I've been loving baths lately especially with a Lush bath bomb so what better day to start off a little pamper than with a nice hot bath. The bath bomb I chose for the bath today was The Experimenter. This bath bomb doesn't quite top my fav bomb Intergalactic but nevertheless it did leave my bath looking a funky colour and it did smell quite nice so I can't complain. And it is also extremely pretty pre - bath so it'd be rude to not take a photo obviously.


The Experimenter - Lush LTD


Whilst I'm relaxing watching the bath bomb fizz around, I like to then take the opportunity to whack on a face mask. The face mask I'm obsessed with recently is the Detox Clay Mask from L'Oreal. I've raved about this mask before but I just love watching it dry and you can see it soaking into your pores pulling everything out. Gross but satisfying. Usually I'd 'multi-mask' and use all three of the clay masks together however I felt my face needed a full detox so I just used the one.

L'Oreal Pure Detox Clay Mask


I'll then go on and wash my hair, I've recently bought a new shampoo and conditioner set so I'm excited to see the results from the long run of using it. The set that I bought is the L'Oreal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Clay from Boots. I've heard people rave about this set and my auntie also said it made her feel amazing so I was eager to try it. It claims to bring dry dull ends back to life which is what I desperately need! After one wash it did seem to make my hair smoother and the ends did appear a little less dry and ratty. However I'm due a haircut so hopefully with the cut and this set my hair won't get as bad!

L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Clay Shampoo & Conditioner 


Once I'm all washed, out and dried, jumping in a set of a pyjamas and my dressing gown is definitely on the cards. No point in wasting a brand new outfit to sit around the house all day, so pyjamas it is. I'll usually then go and grab a DVD to watch or my current book to read throughout the day. The book I've been reading at the moment is If I Stay by Gayle Forman. I really wanted to see this film in the cinema but never got round to it so I opted for the book. So for so good, I'll keep you updated on my thoughts. The DVD I've been loving lately is the Legend film about the Krays. If you haven't seen it, you need to. It's a bit violent but is such a well made film and would highly recommend it. 

If I Stay paperback book / Legend DVD

Lastly I love having the time to sit down and spend some time painting my nails. I love having freshly painted unchipped nails. I have a small collection of Barry M polishes that I'm trying to slowly grow, I just think their polishes are the best! This time I went for a darker shade of theirs, I think it was in the shade Black Cherry. It was a polish that was out around halloween but it's such a gorgeous colour. Then for my left finger I added some glitter just to add a little detail to my nails which I love!

Barry M nail polish - Black Cherry


That's mainly what I do on my little pamper days, obviously I'll add in the huge pile of junk food, fatty foods and fizzy drinks. I'll have the occasional nap every now and then because I'm just that lazy but yeah, it's a boring day but I LOVE them. I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know what you do for your lazy days! Thanks for reading!




Twitter
Instagram
Blog Instagram
Bloglovin'

12 comments

  1. I love pamper days, they make you feel so good about yourself!!! I really want to try the Detox Clay Mask!! Thanks for sharing! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so needed!! You should its such a good mask, makes my skin feel amazing afterwards! Thanks for reading xx

      Delete
  2. Pamper days are so cool. It's been a while for me thought! Love your manucure. The color is super nice! and I heard so many good things about the clay mask! xx Corinne from Corinne & Kirsty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They honestly are I love them, oh no definitely make time to pamper yourself! Thank you, it looked really black in the bottle but it's definitely much nicer once applied. Yeah me too, honestly is amazing, have you tried it? X

      Delete
  3. I've read if i stay and watched the film and the book was better (not that the film was bad, i just found it easier to understand in the book)
    I really want to try out the loreal mask so i might have to buy one soon and have a pamper day of my own! :D lovely post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? I always find that the books are better than the film, I love making the story in my head when I'm reading it then the film never meets expectations haha! You definitely should I highly recommend them! Thank you :-) x

      Delete
  4. I have the experimenter at home right now and cannot wait to try it hehe! Lovely post x
    Morgan // www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely! Let me know your thoughts! xx

      Delete
  5. I love pamper days!! Lovely post hun x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who doesn't haha! Thank you so much xx

      Delete
  6. Every pamper night needs a lush bath bomb!! Great post✨ I'll have to try the clay mask, I've been using a lush one called prince of darkness which is great but it doesn't dry on the skin! Xx

    Devonmetcalfe.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bath bombs make everything that little bit better I think haha! Oh I haven't heard of that one I'll have to have a look out for that and see what it's like! Xx

      Delete