october favourites | courtneyleighblogs


 

October's been such a random month for products. I've bought and tried so many different things this month, purely because I wanted to try loads of products to make sure my Halloween make up was good ( oops ).  But somehow my favourites this month has rounded up to two products that I've re-fallen in love with and two new products that I've found! Nevertheless let me share them with you!!


I bought this foundation a while back but for some reason after a while of using it I started to reach for other foundations that I owned over this one so this foundation sort of got pushed to the back of my collection. Until a few weeks back for some reason I decided to reach for this again and I've used it everyday since. So much so that I emptied my bottle and had to go and repurchase it again because I've fallen in love with it. It's an amazing full coverage foundation, it covers any marks and blemishes I have on my face which I love! And it also stays on for a really long time like it says. I can't go as far to say it stays on for 24 hours because I never wear my make up that long but it does stay on for a long time which is amazing! 


I bought this spray a while back one Sunday night when I browsing through Amazon at what make up I could splurge on. This spray popped up with quite a few good reviews so I was super eager to try it. I've seen quite a few people rave about LA girl too so I thought I'd give this a try. I hadn't used this for so long until I sorted my make up collection out and spotted it and now I reach for it everyday. I just spray a few sprays of this over my entire once I've finished my make up and it dries super quickly. It doesn't leave my face sticky or wet looking which is a bonus. I don't know if this has been playing a role in keeping my make up on all day but either way I love it and would reccomened people to try it!


I bought this mask when they were on offer for £5 in boots and I'm obsessed!! I've got all three masks but the detox one is definitely the one I reach for the most. I love a good face mask that lets me see that it's working. I apply a generous layer of this all over my face after cleansing and leave it to dry. I love watching it dry because that's when you start to see all the dirt and oils being pulled out of your face ( gross! ) It's so gross to see but so satisfying seeing that your skin is getting a proper cleaning. For £5 it is definitely worth the hype and I would recommend it to everyone!


Another Superdrug splurge but this time in a different store. The store on the other side of town always stocks more make up than the store next to my works which is so annoying!! But I guess it saves me more money. Anyways I went for a little browse over the MUA counter and I just couldn't leave without this palette! It was £4 and I am in love. I swatched a few shades on the back of my hand and I was blown away with the pigment. For such a cheap palette I didn't hold out much hope for it being good but I was really shocked! I was torn between this palette and the 'undress me too' palette but opted for this one as this one has a few pink shades and I'm all about pink! I'm definitely eager to try more of their products after using this palette!

That's everything for this months favourites, let me know what you've been loving this past month. Thanks for reading!






No comments