june favourites | courtneyleighblogs

July? Its July already! Where the hell has the year gone, it's going quick! Throughout June I went on holiday to Gran Canaria so I didn't get as much time at home to try out new things but I've managed to pull together a couple of things I've been loving this month so yeah! 


I had been eyeing up this cleanser for so long so I finally grabbed it before I went on holiday and I'm so glad I did! First of it smells amazing! The smell of it reminds me of a yoghurt which I'm not sure if it's supposed to but I love it and I can also smell a subtle hint of mint or tea tree as well once I've applied it which I also love. It removes my make up so easily and quickly, you can apply it to a dry face to remove make up or to a wet face to wash any excess dirt within your skin! All in all its a great product and would recommend you all try! 


 

I bought this cleaner ages ago, like months ago, I used it a couple of times and then just forgot about it until a few weeks ago when I picked it up again. I've been using this between deep cleans of my brushes so not so much product gets stuck in the brushes. It's got antiseptic inside it so it gets rid of any dirt that would get passed onto my face causing me to have a breakout. I spray a couple of sprays straight onto my brush and then just do circular motions onto a clean towel to remove the make up. It says to wipe the brush on tissue but the tissue just rips when I used it so I've been using a towel and it works fine! For £5 it's a really good product!


Miss Sporty Instaglow Bronzer 

After I came back off holiday my face was so pale compared to the rest of my body because I constantly put face cream on because I didn't want to burn that I needed to start wearing my bronzer a lot more! I've had this bronzer a while and I'd always use it every now and then but recently it's all I've been reaching for everyday! I love this bronzer because it has little specks of shimmer in it so when its applied it gives you such a healthy sun kissed glow and gives a lot of colour to my face! For £2.99 no one complain about the pigmentation, it's gorgeous ! 




Paper Towns 

I mentioned this book in a previous post because I took it on holiday with me to read on the plane. I didn't even read it on the plane because I couldn't concentrate properly so I ended up reading it every night in bed in the hotel room. I finished it before our holiday ended and I was so lost after because I just wanted to keep reading and reading. The story line is so gripping and exciting that you honestly never want to stop reading. There's also a little bit of sarcasm and humour throughout the story line which I love. I don't want to ramble too much as I already have a post about the book but you should all go and read it if you haven't !! 



Primark Sunglasses

I've mentioned this sunglasses in another post too but I absolutely love them! They block out the sun so well because of how tinted the lenses are and the style of them is super super cute! I wore these everyday on holiday I didn't even wear my other pair that I took with me which is a shame but I just loved these! They go with any outfit and look super cute on, love love love! 



 
That's everything I've been loving throughout the month on June, I hope you enjoyed this post let me know what you've been loving this month! Thanks for reading!

No comments