zoella body fondant first impressions | courtslm

Zoella Body Fondant

So when Zoella released her new Sweet Inspirations range I was sooo excited to try a few bits but mainly I wanted to try the body fondant shimmer balm. I don't know why but I just couldn't stop thinking about it once I watched her video showing it, so obviously when it was released in Superdrug I had to go and get it! 



First of, can we appreciate the packaging?! It's so so gorgeous and all the pastel colours go so well together. It's such a photographic product and would look so cute on any desk or make up storage. I'm also loving the gold colour of the font too it stands out so well on the striped background.



So this is what it looks like once you take off the lid. At first I was a bit sceptical because the balm is quite an orangey brown colour and I thought it would just leave my arms a orangey tone. You also get this cute little pad / sponge thing ( I don't know what it's called!! ). This is super soft and I love the little lace Zoella tab at the back, I think all these little details make the product so much better. 

So when I first tried the product, I found it was a little hard to get a lot of the product on to the pad as its a balm you really have to push hard on the pad to get the product on. Once you have enough product on the pad you just apply it to your arms / legs or chest area wherever you want to put it and just apply it in circular motions making sure it's all over. 

The pad is super soft so it isn't rough on your skin and doesn't hurt or leave any marks behind. It applies the product so well and it leaves your skin so glowy and shimmery. I applied this in my bedroom so at first I didn't think it was doing anything other than making me smell nice but once I went downstairs and got outside in the natural sun light you can see the shimmer so well!

It looks like it has specks of glitter throughout once it's applied to your skin but it's not crazy amounts it's the cutest little shimmer ever and would look amazing on holiday or with a gorgeous tan.

Another thing to mention is the smell! Omg it is gorgeous! It's not too overwhelming like I thought it would be when Zoella mentioned it was a sweet smell. It's a sweet smell with an undertone of vanilla and it's the most gorgeous smell ever. She mentioned in her video once you have this balm on you wouldn't need a spray or mist because the balm is so strongly scented which is so true. I keep getting little sniffs of it every now and then and I can't get enough, it's absolutely gorgeous! 

I hope you enjoyed this post, thanks for reading!

Courtney x



Follow my twitter!
Follow my blog instagram!
Follow my main instagram!
Follow my bloglovin!

2 comments

  1. I'm so happy that you reviewed this as I have been wanting to buy it!
    Charlotte <3
    http://vieaveccharlotte.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you totally should it's gorgeous and the smell is amazing! ☺️

      Courtney x

      Delete