Everyday make - up | courtslm

Im forever reading people's blog posts about their everyday make up so I thought I'd share with you the make up I use everyday. I don't take a lot of time on my make up purely because I don't have the talent or patience but I look dead without it so I have to wear some. So that is what I'll share with you, I hope you like it! 
First off, I always moisturise my face, always always always! To moisturise my face I use the Nivea Refreshingly Soft Moisturising Cream. It includes Jojoba oil and vitamin e which are both amazing for the skin. I just dot this around my face and rub it in using my hands, it leaves my face feeling super soft and hydrated and is also really lightweight!

For foundation I've been loving the L'Oreal Infalliable 24-Hr Matte foundation in the shade 11 Vanilla. I heard so many people rave about this foundation so decided to give it a go considering I always get an oily t-zone. This foundation is amazing!! It's a super lightweight foundation and turns to matte so quickly. It's saved me from my oilyness around my face and keeps me matte all day. I honestly think I've found my holy grail foundation. It's super easy to blend also and once it's blended it honestly feels like I have nothing on my face. To blend it in I use my flat top brush from the brand Bestope, these brushes are honestly amazing and super cheap from Amazon.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer


To tackle my dark under eye circles and any blemishes I may have I use my holy grail concealer which is the Collection Lasting Perfection. I have this in the lightest shade they do simply because I want my under eyes to be bright and because I'm the palest person ever and everything else is too dark! This concealer is super easy to blend and manages to cover and conceal all the areas I need it to. All in all this concealer is pretty good for what it does and it's super cheap so who's complaining? To blend this in I use my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion sponge.

To set my concealer in my place I will quickly just go in with my Rimmel Stay Matte powder in the translucent shade. This just makes sure that my concealer doesn't move all day and I'm kept looking awake. It's a really good quality powder and doesn't leave my face looking or feeling cakey. To apply this I just use my round top brush from my Bestope collection. 

To give my face some colour I then go in with my Revolution Sculpt and Contour Trio in the lightest shade. I found this a few weeks back in my local Superdrug and it was like £3 so I couldn't ignore it. The colours are so pigmented and blend so easily I honestly love it and for £3 I think I can honestly say I'll repurchase once I hit pan. I just use the bronzer to add some colours to cheeks and forehead just to give my face a little bit more colour and to make me look more awake. It stays on all day without having to touch up which I love! To apply this I use my angled fluffy brush from Bestope.

Once my base is all done I just go and curl my eyelashes using my basic eyelash curlers and apply my mascara. For mascara I use two because I like the length one gives me but volume for the other. First I go in my Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara. I have a love hate relationship with this mascara because I like the product just not the brush so I always swap the brush for another one of mine. But other than that I do like it for the volume it gives my eyelashes and does make them super black. 

Barry M That's How I Roll


Once my coat of Maybelline Lash Sensational is dry I will then go and apply this Barry M mascara over the top. I feel like by applying this mascara on top of my already dried mascara it makes my eyelashes so much fuller and longer and the brush is perfect for separating my lashes and stopping them from clumping up. I probably couldn't use either of them by themselves but together they work perfectly!  

That's everything for this post, I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know if you use any of these products! Thanks for reading!

Courtney x



Follow my twitter!

Follow my blog instagram!
Follow my main instagram!
Follow my bloglovin!

No comments