April favourites | courtslm



April came and went so quick I feel like I blinked and if was over but anyways I thought I'd share with you a few items that I've been loving in the month of April. I've tried a few new items this month so I'm excited to share them with you!





I've seen so many people rave about the L'Oreal Paris Infallible make up collection but I had never got round to trying it until mid April. I would say I have combination skin, my cheeks and forehead are quite normal / dry but then my t zone can tend to get oily throughout the day but this foundation stopped that!! I got the shade 11 Vanilla and thought it would be too dark for me because I meant to pick up Porcelain but this was perfect. For a full coverage foundation I thought it would be quite thick and heavy on the skin but as soon as I put it on my face it was so light and soft and honestly feels like I'm wearing nothing which I love. It blends so easily and I don't have to worry about powdering my face for the whole day because it stays matte for ages. It's such a good foundation and I'm sure I'll be repurchasing once I run out.

Makeup Revolution Pro Fixing Spray

I've been loving is this Make - Up Revolution Amazing Make Up Fixing Spray. I spray this on my brushes and sponge before blending out foundation or concealer to make sure it sets them in place all day and it works fine. I then spray it over my face once I'm finished. It doesn't leave a sticky feeling on your face like most setting sprays I've tried which is amazing because I hate that tacky feeling. It's really lightweight as well so it doesn't leave your face looking wet or shiny. For £5 I can't complain and it does what it says on the bottle so win win!


Silicone Brush Egg

I've wanted to buy one of these eggs for so long but never got round to doing it then I had a mid life crisis when my brushes were horrible and quickly cleaning them wasn't doing anything. So I went on Amazon and purchased one. I think it was like £2/3 which is amazing for what wonders it does. It has honestly saved my brushes, they looked brand new once they had been cleaned with this. I just wet the brush put of soap onto the brush egg and just swirl the brushes around until all the make up has been removed and they're done. It's such a quick and simple job and using this made it more enjoyable because of how much product I saw come out of my brushes. It's quite gross actually but never mind they're clean now! So yeah I would highly recommend.


Nivea Men Sensitive Post Shaving Balm


I've lost count on how many bloggers and youtubers i have seen mention this shaving balm in tutorials so I just had to get one for myself. This is such a popular product because its designed for products to stick to it which is why so many people rave about using it as a primer. I personally don't see what the hype about it is but they may be because I haven't been using it for long but the few times I've used it, it hasn't done wonders so I'm quite disappointed, however I will continue to use it to see if my opinion changes!!

That's everything for this post, I hope you enjoyed it. Thanks for reading!!


Courtney x



Follow my Twitter!

Follow my blog instagram!
Follow my main instagram!
Follow my bloglovin!

No comments