How I remove my make up | courtslm


I love reading about how people remove their make up or what products they use for their skin care routine so I thought I'd share with you my very basic and very quick removing my make up routine. 



First I'll remove my eye make up using this Nivea eye make up remover. I just apply a small amount onto a cotton pad and rub my eyes in circular motions. This products removes any eye make up so quick and easily so I don't have to rub my eyes or scrub too hard to get it all off. This can remove even the most stubborn mascaras which I love because some previous products always left behind some mascara.


After all my eye make up is removed I will quickly go and splash my face with water and then apply a small amount of this blackhead scrub on to my fingertips. I then dot it around my face and rub it in using circular motions making sure I focus on my t zone. This product is perfect at removing blackheads and removing any excess make up that gets stuck in my pores. This also isn't too harsh on my skin so it's perfect for using daily.


These cleansing pads are my holy grail I swear! Not only are these great at removing any blackheads but these are super helpful at removing any extra make up that I may have missed with the face scrub. I especially like using these pads around my hairline and around my nose because you can get to the places you might not be able to focus on whilst using the scrub. These pads have one 'rough' side and one 'smooth' side. The rough side is the side to use to remove any dirt or make up and then the smooth side is to close all the pores making sure nothing can get it. These are too harsh which is perfect for being able to use everyday!


Now that all my make up is removed and my face is clean, I need to reapply the moisture that's been taken out. The moisturiser I use is this one from Nivea. You can get this moisturiser in almost every shop, I think you can even find it in Poundland! It's super cheap but works wonders. You only need a small amount because a little goes a long way. It leaves my skin feeling super hydrated without feeling too heavy or sticky on my face which I love! It comes in a little tube as well which is handy because I can just chuck it in my make up bag and take it with me!

That's everything for this post, I hope you enjoyed reading this one! Leave me a comment on what products you love to use to remove your make up! Thanks for reading,

Courtney x




2 comments

  1. i love the nivea eye makeup remover, it removes eye makeup so well:) great post!

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it now I've tried it! Thank you! :-) x

      Delete