Primark Holiday Haul | courtslm




My first ever post and what better way to start my blog than with a clothes haul?? so I'm off to Gran Canaria on the 13th June so I've started browsing for some holiday bits and as I work at Primark, I'm always able to see the new stuff that comes in, which is a curse and a blessing, but anyways on with the haul!

Black and Tan Suede - Feel Sandals - £5.

So the first thing that I purchased were these tan and black sandals. At the moment I have a slight obsession with anything tan coloured so obviously I had to get these sandals. I also got the black ones purely because black go with anything.


So like I said, I bought the tan coloured ones first but after getting home and trying them on I fell in love with how comfortable they were so I had to go back and get the black ones too, ooops! They're so super soft and make anything outfit look that extra bit cute. I usually struggle with sandals ruining my feet but these are perfect.

Blue / Pink patterned lounge shorts - £3

Next thing I grabbed was these gorgeous shorts. Firstly I bought these because of the stunning pattern. The pattern looked so Moroccan like and just screamed holiday so I had to get them. I thought these would be perfect for throwing over my bikini bottoms or just for sitting beside the pool because they're super lightweight and flowy.



Pink Triangle Tie Bikini - 

Moving on to bikinis, I've had a slight obsession with looking for bikinis, everyone I see I just want to buy because they're all so cute. But the one that grabbed my eye the most was this pink one. It reminded me so much of the Triangl bikinis but for like half the price. I also love that the top and bottoms both have ties so you can alter how tight or loose you want the straps. I can't remember how much exactly this set was but I think the top was around £6 and the bottoms were £3 or £4, they were super cheap and cute so can't complain!


Pink / White Block Bikini - £10


Who can ever have enough bikinis?! This one I literally could NOT ignore. This is another bikini that reminded me of the Triangl ones but like I said half the price. I love the colour and design of this bikini and I also love that you can alter between strapped or strapless which is a huge bonus. The bikini itself is super supportive in the bra area so you don't have to worry about it giving you not support because it's already there for you. I think the top was £6 and then the bottoms were £4, I've left a link to the site above so you can check it ourselves, they also have it in a mint colour, cuuuuuute!


So that was everything I grabbed on my little Primark mid-shift splurge. I hope you enjoyed this first blog post, let me know what you've been loving in Primark! Thanks for reading!

Courtney x





No comments